Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Playful Lolita Lamps by Moooi


5:46 AM | , , ,


The following beautiful Lolita lamps by Moooi are availiable in the Lolita Pendant, the Lolita Table Lamp and the Lolita Floor Lamp designs and a huge range of colors to allow you to easily bring playful edge to your home. Designer Nika Zupanc herself says,

“My imagination chases female archetypes intentionally. Frivolous, even naive objects are my favorite victims. And when, during such a process, I manage to be creative in an evidently reserved way, I then touch the purest meaning of my work and frivolity becomes timeless elegance. Lolita is here to play with your emotions. She is here to break your everyday routine.”



Posting By : allnewconcept, Source From : beautifullife


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment